Oh, What an Hour Can Do!
- Posted on: Oct 15 2017
Life runs at a near-chaotic pace. Finding time to do the things you want to do for yourself may feel almost impossible. Multitasking is a habit that our society praises, but there are times when a time out is all you need. It doesn’t have to be a two-week tropical vacation; it can be as simple as an hour in our comfortable Reno plastic surgery office.
Revamping your look may not require hours of time and weeks of recovery. We are pleased to offer our patients numerous options for beauty treatments on the go. A few of the treatments that are simplistic enough to be performed on your lunch hour include:
- Skin tightening treatments just keep getting better. Men and women who want to address mild laxity are often able to do so without face or neck lift surgery. ThermiTight isn’t just for the face and neck, either; treatment may be performed on the stomach, legs, and other areas as needed to promote younger-looking skin.
- Like ThermiTight, the ThermiVa procedure is quick (about 30 minutes) and effective. Patients require no downtime after a comfortable treatment that addresses vaginal atrophy with radiofrequency energy.
- Most people are aware of the fact that treatments like Botox and dermal fillers can effectively reduce lines and wrinkles. In most cases, treatment takes only a few minutes, even if it is your first, and side effects are so mild they cannot be seen or felt.
If you’ve got a bit more time . . .
Non-surgical treatments are gaining steam as far as efficiency and popularity go. Not all are ideal for a lunch hour, but many are worth considering if you’ve got a day or two to recover. These include:
- This non-surgical cellulite treatment is, so far, the only minimally-invasive procedure that has proven capabilities at addressing the problem of “cottage cheese thighs.” Recovery from this short, in-office treatment is mild and may involve slight soreness and bruise.
- Microneedling with PRP. Microneedling is a powerful method of rebuilding collagen. The effects of this treatment are to the maximum now that science knows the immense value of platelet-rich plasma or PRP. Treatment does not take long, but the skin may appear slightly red for a few hours.
Posted in: Non-Surgical Procedures