Fifty is the new 30 (at least some of us like to think so), but although we feel young, our reflections in the mirror may disagree. Aging is a normal part of life, but you don’t have to accept it without a fight. Have you been considering a facelift or another procedure? You should know there are different, very effective options to look younger besides just a full facelift – read on for information on RefreshLift™ and what it can do for you!
What is RefreshLift?
RefreshLift is a facelift technique with many benefits over conventional facelifts. It is a minimally invasive outpatient procedure that provides patients with tighter, younger looking skin in the face and neck – it can make patients look 10 or more years younger.
The advantages of a RefreshLift are many:
• It can be performed with local anesthesia with sedation or general anesthesia (patients will want to have someone drive them home and stay with them for 1 or 2 days after the procedure).
• It typically takes only 2 to 3 hours (or less).
• The technique uses shorter incisions, which are well-hidden. This means less scarring and a more natural look.
• Patients typically have less bruising and swelling than they would with other facelift techniques.
• You can go back to work within 3 to 10 days (although you may want to wait for a full 2 weeks for bruising and swelling to go down).
• It is effective for both male and female patients, and almost any patient is a good candidate.
• The result looks natural and avoids that “tight” and stretched-out look that so many patients get with other facelift techniques.
• The results can last for up to 7 to 10 years.
• It can be combined with other cosmetic procedures, such as eyelid surgery, a brow lift, a laser treatment, or fat or other injections.
• After the procedure, there are fewer medications needed for recovery and recovery time is quicker compared with other techniques.
Are you considering a facelift? RefreshLift may be the right option for you. Contact the office of Phillip Dahan, MD, FACS, in Reno, NV, for a RefreshLift consultation. Call 775-826-4477 today!