From Botox and dermal fillers to face and neck lifts, men are finally getting more comfortable addressing their cosmetic concerns. We are proud to offer personalized care to the men who visit our Reno office wanting to feel better about their appearance. Dr. Dahan and our experienced staff understand that the signs of aging and sun damage can impact self-confidence in any person. Our goal is to provide the level of care that you may need to secure your most powerful self-image.
Our philosophy is that every patient deserves the opportunity to explore which treatments would serve them well. If you're ready to schedule a visit with Dr. Dahan in our comfortable office, call (775) 826-4477 today.
What Kind Of Cosmetic Procedures Do You Offer For Men?
There are many common plastic surgery procedures, as well as non-surgical treatments, that are available to men as much as they are to women. While some procedures may target specific male-centered concerns, we don't limit you to those. We'd be just as excited to see you for CoolSculpting treatment as for pectoral implants! That said, some of the most common procedures for men include the following:
- Liposuction. This minimally-invasive body contouring procedure can sculpt areas such as the abdomen, flanks, neck, and more. Very little downtime is needed, and results can last many years.
- Rhinoplasty. Getting a nose job from a skilled plastic surgeon can be a game-changer in how you feel about your facial symmetry and proportions.
- Eyelid Surgery. Your eyes represent your personality and your vitality. Eyelid rejuvenation can eliminate sagging skin from heavy upper eyelids, undereye bags, and more. In the end, you reclaim a younger, more vibrant appearance.
- Scrotal Lift. Scrotoplasty or Scrotal Lift surgery is done on an outpatient basis. Using precise techniques, Dr. Dahan trims excess skin from the scrotum to improve appearance and comfort.
- Hair Restoration. A quick response to thinning hair can make a world of difference. Dr. Dahan performs PRP hair restoration, a proven treatment that can stop shedding right away while fostering more robust hair growth in the future.
- Pectoral Implants. No matter how much you work out, you may struggle to get the chest contours you want. Pectoral implants can perfectly accentuate your chest shape with hidden incisions and minimal downtime.
How Can A Rhinoplasty Improve My Appearance?
Rhinoplasty surgery is performed to improve the appearance and/or function of the nose. This surgery, which is customized to your unique facial anatomy, can alter the size, shape, projection, and overall appearance of your nose. Unless you choose to add ancillary procedures such as eyelid surgery or a facelift, your rhinoplasty will only modify the characteristics of your nose. That said, the nose relates to other facial features, including your chin, cheeks, and lips. Modifying one or more aspects of your nose, then, will change the appearance of your face as a whole. The goal is to improve the harmony between all facial features, resulting in heightened satisfaction and self-confidence.
What Conditions Can A Scrotal Lift Address?
The scrotal lift procedure is performed to improve the appearance of the scrotum. The careful excision of excess skin results in the reduction of the scrotum, lifting it to a position closer to the body, also resulting in improved physical comfort. In some cases, excess scrotal tissue interferes with comfort when wearing a condom or engaging in sexual intercourse. The lift procedure can eliminate redundant tissue from around the base of the penis, resolving these issues.
Is There Anything A Plastic Surgeon Can Do To Address Hair Loss?
Yes! Hair loss is a very common condition that can affect men and women of all ages. There may be several factors that contribute to hair loss. Primarily, the problem is that the hair follicles lose their vitality. As a result, the active hair growth phase may shorten and generally be less efficient. There are a few ways to address hair loss. In addition to cleaning up your diet and taking the right vitamins and supplements, you may want to seek professional treatment. Some plastic surgeons perform hair transplant surgery to address hair loss. Dr. Dahan has chosen to offer a more natural solution, PRP. Injections of platelet-rich plasma have been proven safe and effective through years of clinical testing and use. You may need about three treatment sessions to stimulate sufficient circulation and tissue repair to experience heartier hair growth but, after your initial series of injections, you can maintain satisfying hair growth with annual or bi-annual touch-ups.
What Kind Of Results Can I Expect From Pectoral Implants?
If you want a more defined chest, pectoral implants may be your ideal solution. These solid silicone implants are different than breast implants. They are anatomically shaped to perfectly round out the chest contours based on your natural stature and body frame. You can expect to notice a difference in the shape of your chest right after your surgery. It may take a few weeks for post-operative swelling to subside, after which you can expect to enjoy your new and improved shape for well over a decade.
Schedule a Consultation
To learn more about the various procedures we offer to men, contact us at (775) 826-4477 to schedule a consultation with Dr. Dahan. Advanced Aesthetic Plastic Surgery proudly serves Reno, Nevada, and the surrounding areas.