Reasons Women Appreciate ThermiVa Vaginal Rejuvenation
- Posted on: Apr 15 2019
In our Reno plastic surgery practice, one of the aspects of care we prioritize is patient education. As aesthetic medicine has evolved, more and more options for rejuvenating the face and body have become available, and many of them don’t require surgery. One of the common age-related concerns that we frequently address is vaginal atrophy. As a woman’s body changes with age, she may begin to experience frustrating urinary incontinence when she laughs or exercises. She may struggle to feel sexy due to a loss of natural vaginal lubrication. These problems may not be avoidable, but they are treatable. Here we point out why our patients are turning to ThermiVa for non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation.
The obvious reason to consider non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation is that there are no incisions in a most delicate part of the body. Beyond this detail, there are several benefits to be gained wit ThermiVa:
- Non-surgical vaginal rejuvenation does more than reshape the labia or tighten the vaginal canal; it stimulates the body’s natural responses to cause vaginal tissue to behave more youthfully.
- ThermiVa treatment usually takes less than an hour. The process is quick and painless and requires no downtime whatsoever. Patients may even have sex the same day they undergo ThermiVa treatment.
- Increased collagen production leads to firmer vaginal tissue. In turn, this leads to better bladder control.
- Where there is natural lubrication and vaginal firmness, there is a high likelihood of good sex. We are in an era in which women are more open about their sexuality and sexual desires. Feeling as if their body is not on their side, women may have a greater sense of frustration as they set out to acknowledge and express themselves in an intimate manner.
- Vaginal rejuvenation improves everything from foreplay to climax. Restoring lubrication and firmness is an excellent benefit, but what women may not expect is the heightened sensation with physical touch and arousal that stems from ThermiVa treatment.
We enjoy helping our patients get their mojo back. If you’ve considered vaginal rejuvenation, now is a great time to schedule a personal consultation where you can get all the important details. Call our Reno office at (775) 826-4477 to schedule your visit.
Posted in: ThermiVa